Paul Saperstein as your listing agent
When you work with Paul Saperstein to get your home sold, you’ll experience the difference of having one of the nation’s top real estate brokers on your team. Paul understands how to price a home right to get it sold quickly and for the best price possible. Whatever your goals for your home sale, you’ll feel at ease when you Sign with Saperstein.
Let Us Get Your House SOLD!
We know that time is of the essence when you’re selling your home. That’s why our goal is to get you the right price on the right timeline while providing a stress-free selling experience. How is that possible? Through Paul’s exceptional network of contacts and colleagues, buyer agents who are looking for homes in desirable neighborhoods in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach.
Our other secret is the way we market your property. You see, we understand that getting extraordinary results for our sellers comes from properly preparing the property, pricing it correctly, then marketing it effectively. We don’t just post your property on the MLS -- we use proven strategies to position your property for maximum exposure to buyers online and in person.
What does our Marketing Plan look like? It includes:
- Complete Multiple Listing Service (MLS) distribution of your property, with photography that highlights its best features.
- Installing a clearly visible yard sign and brochure box on your property, so that folks driving through your neighborhood can get more information.
- Providing a lock box in order to allow easy access to buyer agents who want to show your property.
- Featured Property status on my beautifully designed website.
- Creating an aggressive marketing campaign for maximum exposure through a variety of advertising channels, networking, and additional website exposure.
- Scheduling open houses upon request.
- Pre-screen and coordination of all private showings.
- Ensuring that your home is only toured by qualified buyers.
- Contacting prospective buyer agents for actionable feedback after showings.
- Communicating with you consistently throughout the process.
- Coordinating all aspects of the transaction, including contracts and paperwork.
- Scheduling and representation at closing.
- Coordinating the purchase of your next home.
Wondering how much your home is currently worth?
If you’d like to learn how much your home might sell for in today’s market, ask for a FREE Comparative Market Analysis to find out. There’s no obligation, and this service comes at no cost to you.