Paul Saperstein as your buyers agent
When you work with Paul Saperstein on your home purchase, you have the advantage of one of the nation’s top real estate brokers on your team. From market knowledge to negotiation skills to the affiliated professionals who can help streamline the process, you’ll be glad you signed with Saperstein.
Your Search Process
In order to get your search underway, we’ll
- Drill down to the specifics, including architectural style, location, and budget.
- Crunch the numbers and come up with a variety of financing scenarios to find the one that fits your budget.
- Send along information on all of the homes that are currently available in your preferred location, even pre-market and off-market properties.
- Provide a link to MLS listings directly from the website, so that you can see all of the current up-to-date listings in your preferred neighborhood.
- Provide information on the area you are interested in, including schools, shopping, recreation options, and places of worship.
In order to help you choose the right home, we will
- Talk through the pros and cons of each home you’re considering, especially in regard to your specific needs and your wishlist.
- Provide all of the information you’re looking for when it comes to taxes, local laws and ordinances, building permits, home inspections, and comparable sales in the community.
- Provide a complete settlement expense estimate for any home you choose to make an offer on so that there are no surprises at the closing table.
Once you’ve found the home you want, we will
- Help you find the lowest financing cost available to save you money throughout the life of your mortgage.
- Take care of all of the details and negotiations, walk you through contracts and addendums, and maintain records and provide copies of everything you sign.
- Work with your lender to streamline the process and ensure you have everything you need when applying for your mortgage.
- Introduce you to our entire team so that there is always a familiar face available to help throughout your purchase process.
When it’s time for you to move into your home, we will
- Reach out to the neighbors and let them know you’ve arrived.
- Help facilitate the transfer and set up of all utilities and services.
- Ensure that you are aware of and utilizing all of the tax advantages that come with home ownership.