Why Buy With Us?
When you work with Paul Saperstein on your home purchase, you have the advantage of one of the nation’s top real estate brokers on your team. From market knowledge to negotiation skills to the affiliated professionals who can help streamline the process, you’ll be glad you signed with Saperstein.
YOUR SEARCH PROCESS
In order to get your search underway, we’ll
- Drill down to the specifics, including architectural style, location, and budget.
- Crunch the numbers and come up with a variety of financing scenarios to find the one that fits your budget.
- Send along information on all of the homes that are currently available in your preferred location, even pre-market and off-market properties.
- Provide a link to MLS listings directly from the website, so that you can see all of the current up-to-date listings in your preferred neighborhood.
- Provide information on the area you are interested in, including schools, shopping, recreation options, and places of worship.
In order to help you choose the right home, we will
- Talk through the pros and cons of each home you’re considering, especially in regard to your specific needs and your wishlist.
- Provide all of the information you’re looking for when it comes to taxes, local laws and ordinances, building permits, home inspections, and comparable sales in the community.
- Provide a complete settlement expense estimate for any home you choose to make an offer on so that there are no surprises at the closing table.
Once you’ve found the home you want, we will
- Help you find the lowest financing cost available to save you money throughout the life of your mortgage.
- Take care of all of the details and negotiations, walk you through contracts and addendums, and maintain records and provide copies of everything you sign.
- Work with your lender to streamline the process and ensure you have everything you need when applying for your mortgage.
- Introduce you to our entire team so that there is always a familiar face available to help throughout your purchase process.
When it’s time for you to move into your home, we will
- Reach out to the neighbors and let them know you’ve arrived.
- Help facilitate the transfer and set up of all utilities and services.
- Ensure that you are aware of and utilizing all of the tax advantages that come with home ownership.
Homes For Sale
Search for homes based on characteristics, price, amenities, location and more!
A pre-approval letter is one of the most crucial items needed to purchase a house! It shows you’re a serious buyer and can afford the home you are submitting an offer for.
Once you connect with our team, we can recommend local lenders who have proven affordable, reliable and trustworthy.
Escrow and Closing Costs
When you purchase a home, there will be closing costs which include fees for processing, title insurance, closing, title search, mortgage taxes, appraisals, and more. Within closing costs, there are third-party fees that come from companies that don’t work for mortgage lenders yet provide essential services like escrow.
Escrow is when an impartial third party holds on to funds and distributes them accordingly to process a transaction. This fund, also known as earnest money, is a form of good faith that the buyer will hold for the seller if they breech the contract. Please consult an attorney if you have a question.
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial investments you will ever make. A home warranty protects you, the buyer, (for the first year) from damages to certain mechanical and appliance systems in the home. We know what to look out for and how to negotiate this into the deal for our buyers.
Are you looking to relocate to our beautiful city? Need more information to help you find the right area and neighborhood for your family?
First time buying a home? Don’t worry – our team is able to take you through the entire process from start to finish. There are many first-time home buyer programs and lending options. We’re happy to make recommendations and point you in the right direction.
We're proud to help seniors find a place for their needs. There are many single-floor living options in our area which suit the needs of Seniors. We know transitioning to a new residence and environment can be challenging, but we are here every step of the way - from preparing the home for sale, to finding the next home.
We can help! You can count on us to recommend local moving companies to assist when you move in. When you work with us, you won’t have to find much on your own – we’re happy to make recommendations and point you in the right direction.